We are focused on removing all users who are creating an unfair gaming environment by teamkilling, using cheat programs, etc. Our in-game reporting system is the best option to report these users. The report will be forwarded instantly to our anti-cheat team. You will be notified in-game if there is any action taken against the suspected player.
You can also reach out to PUBG Support via Help Center
1. Visit PUBG Support (support-epicgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us)
2. Select your platfrom: Epic Games
3. Click on "Submit Request" button (the upper right corner)
4. Select correct category: Reports
5. Input suspected player's nickname
6. In the description please input date of the incident, type of violation (e.g. Aimbot, ESP, Wallhack, etc.) and other information.
*If would helpful if you could attach a video or screenshot where the misconduct has been captured.